Having tried top connect to a Surface RT from another PC I wondered if it was possible to do the reverse, born out from the fact that my home surveillance either needs a plug-in installed into IE (which Windows RT will not allow) or an alternative browser (which MicroSoft is not seemingly allowing). The first choice would be to use the Remote Desktop App but unfortunately Window Home Premium does not allow for this facility. So into the breach steps the amazing people from TeamViewer….
- Download the Desktop App and install on your desktop
- Register an account (including some info for your PC such as a name)
- Verify your email address
- Install the TeamViewer Touch App onto your Surface RT
- Start the App and Login
- Select the computer you wish to access, job done!
All set-up within five minutes – and free