I have not written this academic year due to a number of reasons, most of them as I am busy busy busy! However, there are a number of items on the horizon (in no particular order) that are likely to feature as a blog post once the items I want to highlight have matured:
- The Digital Learning Design Course that I have been involved in developing (as part of the Design eLearn Consortium) is progressing and due to be delivered in the near future
- Collaborating with a well known tech firm where South Essex College are an early adopter of their tech and sharing good practice and feature requests
- An upcoming project upon a Level 4 Tech enabled educators qualification framework
- A new tablet with full windows 8.1 (I don’t intend to mothball the surface just yet!)
- Some new software and support developments
- impending iPhone 6 plus 64GB purchase!
So sitting on my rump and ignoring this blog is far from the truth just a number of tech related issues in development