Having bought the Samson Go Mic I realised that I had nowhere to position in on my desk, especially with the monitors being wider than the in-built clamp, soolution found was rthe Andoer MS-12 Mini Foldable Mic Desk Stand. There is not a lot to say about it other than it does what it is supposed to do, comes in at under £6 with Amazon ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013U48ZZ4 ) although you can find it a little cheaper elsewhere (and I got mine with a Mic Clip as well still for less) and if nothing else makes a great fixing for a pop filter!
- Foldable design for ease of carrying and storing.
- Tripod design to give it exceptional strength.
- Non-slip rubber feet to protect your desk from scratches.
- Equipped with a 5/8″ male to 3/8″ female metal threaded screw, fits for most standard mic clip.(Mic clip is not included.)
- With a clutch to help you lock the stand, more stable.
- Made of high quality iron, durable and sturdy. Suitable for meetings, lectures, speaking and ect.