In an earlier post (https://techlec.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/teacherkit-on-the-surface-rt-day-40/) I discussed the TeacherKit App. I was recently asked if I could outline the CSV import process, So here it is.
- Download the CSV file from this link , I selected Roster-EN.CSV.
- There are basic outline steps on the download page (I did not ant to include images)
- Fill in with appropriate information
- I found that the following steps failed if I had not saved and closed the CSV file fully (as a CSV file)
- On TeacherKit, under STUDENTS click the +Add Students box
- you will be given two options, select the lower option “import from a.CSV file”
- Select your saved a.CSV file
- From the imported students tiles drag down to select desirable ones to import
- Select the import button in the bottom right hand corner
- You should now see the selected imported students alongside any other students you had created.